Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We spent Memorial Day Weekend in Longview.  My mom got a new puppy, Lola, a maltipoo, just days before we arrived.  I don't know what she was thinking, but that's another blog post all together.  I thought Colson would be freaked out by her, but she actually wouldn't leave the poor puppy alone.  She wanted to hold her and play with her the entire weekend.  Fortunately, Lola didn't seem to mind being played with like a doll.  I think they bonded over the fact that that they have such similar hair....
 


Connor liked Lola too, but he was more excited about riding his new bike.


 
 
Water gun fight with Uncle Owen...
 
 
 
 
 
We went to my Dad's and JoJo's one of the days.  Dad is THE biggest University of Wisconsin fan, so his apartment wouldn't be complete without it's very own Wisconsin slot machine! 
 


Flying high with Uncle Drew!
 
Cheeeese!


 Fun times!

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment